TransFuse TransFuse

Very fun! very well polished, great work, especially for a game made in just 48 hours.
I'd recommend some in game instructions, it felt a little overwhelming at first, that said once i found the pause button and read the instructions things went very well.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta get off this damn, leech infested planet.

Split Space 2017 Split Space 2017

this game is great. At a glance, the game is nice, simple, and easy to pick up, the ideal web game. But what really blows me away with this game is the level of polish. The little diamonds that come out of a dead enemy, the sound that blends with the music when you get hit or shoot, it all just works so well. Congratulations, you took something that is fairly simple, and polished it incredibly well. I don't know anyone who has truly mastered polish, but you seem to have done it better than anyone I know on your second game.

I like the concept of multiple ships, but it feels to me like it's really just 3 lives with a touch of variety. the ships don't really feel terribly different you know what i mean. like it wouldn't be that much of a different experience if you only had one ship. That said, if perhaps each ship had a special weapon maybe, that charged in the background, or only while it wasn't in use, that would encourage the player to be managing what ship he or she is using.

My only real problem with the game is that the input isn't perfect. it seems you can only be touching one or two buttons at a time, not sure if that's just me, but it's something to look into. Also (this is an opinion so it's up to you really) I think input should be instantaneous (or as close to instantaneous as the design should permit) so in this game, you press a button and the ship slowly increases speed and then slowly decreases speed once your done. Then again this is a bit of a tangent and the input works fine soooo

Great work. the level of polish is through the roof. polish is a skill that amazes me, the level of patience and care needed is crazy. good work.

JauqAr responds:

Thank you, I spent quite a lot of time polishing up the game, I'm quite proud of it. I really wanted to make my game different from other games of this genre so I decided to make a ship switch mechanic, I thought it would be quite fun. About the input problem, it seems to be based on the keyboard, certain keyboards are only able to have two inputs at a time, the only way to fix this is to purchase a keyboard with higher input limitation (my keyboard has about a 5 key limitation or somewhere around there). Also the ships slow movement is actually based on its stats, the more control a ship has, the faster it will start and stop. The purple ship is near instant because its control is at max.

Thanks,
Jauq

The Evidence Room The Evidence Room

Great use of the theme. It was very fun to play and wasn't too confusing.
I loved the frantic search for the correct file. Great work.

The parts that I liked the most was looking for similarities with the case files in the computer and the physical case files. I think it would have been really cool if it was more common that you needed to find specific types of evidence based on info from the case description. If there are... I didn't find them i guess XD

All I would've added would be some more sounds like music. some calm music at the beginning that changes to tense as you near the time limit. Great Job on this Ludum Dare entry, and be sure to go check out my ludum dare entry as well.

Working the ERR Working the ERR

I personally did not get very far. I did not figure out what exactly was going on, I tired fixing things, but struggled to keep track of what was what.
HOWEVER
First of all, I love the soundtrack. It gives a great vibe to the game. And while I've never been a huge fan of these style games of walking around trying to solve puzzles, I think it was executed very well. The text at the top of the screen, while I found it to be a bit finicky sometimes, did a great job of informing me what was going on.

When I first activated the command console, it gave me an incredible sense of achievement. I think that if there had been more of those very obvious YOU'VE DONE SOMETHING RIGHT moments in the game I would've felt like I was getting somewhere, and would be much more determined in other play troughs.

For now on Newgrounds I'm giving you three stars, but on the ludum dare site i will be able to do a better job of giving you credit for different aspects that you did well in and others to improve upon. i will likely just do it anonymously because you've already gotten plenty of feedback here.

Good work! and please check out my Ludum Dare entry.

Cure the Zombies Cure the Zombies

I can see a loading screen but then its just a black screen. Can you fix it?
the no stars doesn't reflect my opinion of the game obviously, and will rate on the Ludum Dare site fairly :) but please fix it first.

Driving Force 3 Driving Force 3

My favourite filipe sheepwolf game so far.

Shady Elm's Day Off Shady Elm's Day Off

Maybe it was the highscores, but this was shockingly fun.

I was FAG

Math Barrels Game Math Barrels Game

DECLARE A RIGIDBODY VARIABLE
IN THE START FUNTION SET IT TO : gameObject.GetComponent<rigidbody>();
THEN IN THE UPDATE OR FIXEDUPDATE DO AN IF STATEMENT WHICH CHECKS IF ITS RIGHT OR WHATEVER AND THEN DO
rigidbodyvariablename.addforce(new vector2 (0f,5f));
AND LEARN TO JUMP PROPERLY!

Otherwise this is literally the best game I've ever played, and I've played game of the year 420 blaze it so you know this is good.

chefllama17 responds:

Thank you, your low rating gave me fortune and fame! I would like to make the player jump properly, but I don't know how to jump in real life. My body is more flimsy than rigid which is probably my problem.
Can you help me?

Mixed Macho Arts Mixed Macho Arts

This game is awesome! incredible work. Is there an android version?

Astrosnout responds:

Thanks! No Android version yet, but there is likely going to be one released at some point.

SCP-2059: The Attack SCP-2059: The Attack